This course describes how to implement both multidimensional and tabular data models and how to create cubes, dimensions, measures, and measure groups. It helps you prepare for the Exam 70-768.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Introduction to MDX
- Customizing Cube Functionality
- Implementing a Tabular Data Model by Using Analysis Services
- Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Before attending this course, students must have experience of querying data using Transact-SQL.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…